ML = Machine Learning
A 10x developer is an individual who is thought to be as productive as 10 others in his or her field.
The 10x developer would produce 10 times the outcomes of other colleagues, in a production, engineering or software design environment.
A 10x developer is also known as a 10x programmer or 10x engineer.
The 10x programmer is a myth. But the 1/10 programmer is real.
April 8, 2019
What will be covered?
I am open to suggestions, but for now I would suggest Dive into Deep Learning book.
- 600+ pages
- includes Jupyter notebooks
- MXNEt (doesn’t mean that we have to/will use it!)
- about deep learning but that does not mean we have to focus on Deep Learning only!
- Understand theory
- Algorithm design
- Implementation and optimization
- Model training
Who is this group for? For people …
- want to become the best ML developers
- want to start a startup
- like challenges
If you agreed with at least one point you are probably the right fit.
What will be the final goal of this group?
Not sure yet.
Negotiable but I would suggest that we meet
- every two weeks on Tuesday evening at 8 PM
- starting from January 8, 2019
Join the slack channel
- You should read following chapters (198 pages) from Dive into Deep Learning book:
- A taste of Deep Learning
- Deep Learning Basics
- It is not necessary to read about MXNet, but you should be able to to implement the same solutions in any other framework or language.
- If you don’t finish reading all suggested content, it is okay, but …
- The meeting will be in a form of group discussion.
- If you don’t understand some part, others will try to explain it to you, but always to try understand first before asking.
Yes, English is be the main language of group, but you can communicate in any language.
Do you want to join?
We use slack. Join us!
Join this group
Sign up Slack